Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HerCut?

I don't know about you, but I have a really hard time finding products to sufficiently tame my really-wavy-borderline-curly-but-always-thick-and-frizzy hair. While checking my e*mail, I came across a new line of haircare products designed to specifically make the most of your haircut. According to Sephora, it's a new, patent-pending technology that "fits the unique technical requirements" of your cut.


"Its macromolecular complex creates interactions between the hair fibers via a system of charges that impel the cut to behave brilliantly. The innovative dual dispenser delivers a balanced combination of polymers and collaterals, each of which would be unstable as a single-phase product."

That a lot of science speak for hair products, but I'm certainly intrigued. They make goo for five basic cuts: long layers, bob, shag, blunt, and pixie. If any of you out there give this stuff a try, let me know what you think of it!

You can browse the line here on Sephora's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment